- Viewing Communities as Funnels
- GSoC: first few lessons learned
- Getting on top of Social Networks
- Moving on to Pastures New
- DevCo: Experiences saving a young community
- A model for building communities?
- On the Universe, Gravity & Twitter
- Standing out in the crowd (part 3): keep your project or package visible
- Standing out in the crowd (part 2): advertising your project or package
- Standing out in the crowd (part 1): marketing your project or package
- Getting heard in the noise #2 – know your channels!
- Getting heard in the noise
- General impressions from the Community Leadership Summit
- Sometimes you build it, but they still won’t come
- Community Leadership Summit 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: LessonsLearned
A key success factor to “getting your message heard” is understanding who you are targeting and how to reach them. I wanted to share with you my experiences of reaching for community members to join the BugSquad and what I … Continue reading
Last year when the Symbian Foundation was still being set up, we thought it would be beneficial to provide a physical meeting place for the sizable Symbian community in London. We decided to call this the Symbian Stammtisch, inspired by … Continue reading