- Viewing Communities as Funnels
- GSoC: first few lessons learned
- Getting on top of Social Networks
- Moving on to Pastures New
- DevCo: Experiences saving a young community
- A model for building communities?
- On the Universe, Gravity & Twitter
- Standing out in the crowd (part 3): keep your project or package visible
- Standing out in the crowd (part 2): advertising your project or package
- Standing out in the crowd (part 1): marketing your project or package
- Getting heard in the noise #2 – know your channels!
- Getting heard in the noise
- General impressions from the Community Leadership Summit
- Sometimes you build it, but they still won’t come
- Community Leadership Summit 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Personal
As the Symbian Foundation is changing to a licensing organisation with no staff, I am moving on. I will start a new role as open source community manager for XEN.ORG in mid January. I am looking forward to this exciting … Continue reading